Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Theme Party!!

Last weekend some friends and I went to a lake house in Central Virginia and had way too much fun. Here's the palace:

Swimming, slip n' slide, movies, card games, and badminton were among the activities, along with a 1930's gangster party. If you don't know this about me, if you get me in a costume I, for whatever reason, completely let loose (gals...Lady Marmalade...need I say more). Here's some pictures from the swingin' party, it really was so much fun.

The crew:

The dames:Some of the most common phrases used were: "The paper boy seems to be delivering a little more than the news....if you know what I mean," "Do I ever," "Hey tuts" "That debt I owe Big Fish Johnny." "Mary Jane heard some rumors about you...and they ain't good, if you know what I mean." I think the highlight may have been Laney's wig!!

Bottom line is, Mary McMullen knows how to do it right.

3 comments:

  1. L O V E
    love it.
    what fun!
    I love when you really let loose...always such a good time.
    miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada (Hey hey hey)
    Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here (here)
    Mocha Chocalata ya ya (oh yea)
    Creole lady Marmalade" I MISS YOU!! and yeah this party looks like fun., WOW what a lake house, NICe!! and Laney's wig for sure just made my night!! You guys are too fun! Loved your outfit, those pearls were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! that house looks amazing! I just LOVE your outfits! Soooooo much fun! You need to update your blog more often! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete