Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pincheroo

Friends, I don't know what has happened to me! Down at Duck Beach a mixture of lots of sun, no sleep, LOTS of sugar, and being around some of my favorite people in the world got me starting to do this to boys!Let me explain...I'm not actually pinching their bum, I'm just pseudo pinching it and a few of my friends and I think this is the funniest thing in the world. And now, 5 weeks later we keep taking pictures
after pictures
after pictures of us mysteriously pretending to pinch their bum! Sometimes they knowand sometimes they don't.
Oh my gosh, I am laughing writing this right now. I know this seems really weird but trust me, do it and you won't be able to stop laughing. Lauren and I have worked on techniques...forehand pinch, backhand, the squeeze, the tap, the double squeeze. Ha, maybe I need a bf!?!? If my mother saw this she would probably kill me :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Deb, I miss you!
    remember when we decided to take pictures of girl's bums at that relief society sleepover?
    perhaps this is a problem....Nah! it's FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I'm DYING! Hahaha! That's a ton of pictures! ha! Debbie, you're so funny! Fortunately my mom doesn't know about your blog otherwise you naming me has just given me away to immaturity as well... haha!

    ReplyDelete